23 May QBE Australian Housing Outlook Update
Your update on the Australian housing market
Welcome to the inaugural QBE Australian Housing Outlook Update report – a snapshot of what’s changed since our major Housing Outlook report launched in October 2017.
As the drivers to the housing market undergo some fundamental changes, it’s never been more important to stay up to date with the Australian residential property landscape. The report is prepared and written by BIS Oxford Economics exclusively for QBE Lenders’ Mortgage Insurance.
Get the latest on:
- The future of house and unit prices, including a softening market in Sydney and Melbourne
- How regional centres are performing
- The return of first home buyers.
- Limits on investor lending.
- Population growth as a key housing market driver.