23 Jan New Year, New Deals. Ring-a-ding-ding.
New Year, New Deals. Ring-a-ding-ding.
January goals got you needing cash? Check out these short-term lending deals to help you fill the gap.
Short term, 1st mortgage, non-NCCP, must have exit strategy:
- All property types considered up to $1m. Rates 1% per week. Up to 70% LVR. Australia wide. Settlement usually within 48 hours. Very short term only, suited mainly to 7 – 120 days when urgent funding required
- Land Bank will lend against valuation rather than purchase price. Will lend on DA value. Major locations only up to 60% LVR. Max loan amount $10m. 1-12 month term. Rates 1.25% per month. Fast settlement.
- Commercial and Residential up to $6m. Rates 9.5%-12% pa. Up to 70% LVR. Terms up to 1 year. Predominantly East Coast metro.
- Commercial and Land Bank (no construction) up to $4m. Rates 9.5% – 10.5% pa.
- All property types considered up to $5m. Rates 12% pa. Up to 70% LVR. SEQ only. Very quick settlements. Internal valuation only.Up to 65% LVR. Sydney and Melbourne only.
What we’re reading and podcasting.
A few interesting little reads and listens for the start of the new year. Get on board!
- Wowsers, what to do when your re-brand goes horribly, horribly wrong.
- Trish revisited one of her favourite books over the holidays – ‘The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life’. It’s an oldie, but a goodie.
- This podcast – ‘Dreamfinders’ – which is all about the business of Disney. The podcast features all kinds of interesting people who work to make the magic of Disney come alive.
What’s 2019 brought for your reading and listening pleasure?